Fandom Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack the Ripper (Let's "solve" the mystery) Roleplay

2 posters

Go down

Jack the Ripper (Let's "solve" the mystery) Roleplay Empty Jack the Ripper (Let's "solve" the mystery) Roleplay

Post by Nerd Bird Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:07 am

The night was dark and cold, and the only light was a dim lamp that illuminated the space under it. In that light, a young girl stepped forward. Her corset was much too tight, and her fear was not making it any better. There had been talk of a murderer who dismembered women of the night. She shuddered. Although she was no sinful woman, she was alone, and that made it much easier for her to be caught. She heard footsteps, but could not find where they were coming from. It was best to stay under the light until morning, lest someone- she stopped thinking, as she could sense a presence behind her. She turned, and screamed.

At that same moment, on the other side of London, another young girl was not in bed like she should be. Sami, was her name, and her passion was not normal. She stroked the fake mustache on her face. "It appears this woman was relieved of all of her internal organs," she said in a deep voice. The mortician raised an eyebrow. She knew everyone suspected her of being a woman, but no one had said anything so far. "Yes yes, I would like to come again tomorrow to inspect her," she announced. She said her good bye's and quickly ran into the fog. She removed her mustache and hat, and ducked into an abandoned alley to dress herself in lady clothes. "Father is going to kill me," she muttered. She slowly crept through the garden path, behind the house, and crawled in through the back window. She jumped into bed, not caring that her dress was filthy from the streets. A knock came from her door. "Mistress?" said one of the maids. Sami ignored her pretending to be asleep.

OOC: Your turn. It's open to everyone.
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Job/hobbies : TALE House Leader

Character sheet
Name: Nerd Bird

Back to top Go down

Jack the Ripper (Let's "solve" the mystery) Roleplay Empty Re: Jack the Ripper (Let's "solve" the mystery) Roleplay

Post by IsaacB Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:31 am

After lying there for a minute I pretend that I'm just waking up and ask what she wants to say.
IsaacB

Job/hobbies : Chess, archery

Back to top Go down

Jack the Ripper (Let's "solve" the mystery) Roleplay Empty Re: Jack the Ripper (Let's "solve" the mystery) Roleplay

Post by Nerd Bird Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:00 pm

OOC: Isaac, you make up your own character. You're not allowed to do God Mode. But it's okay.

Sami stayed silent, pretending to be asleep as the maid entered. She closed the window, and turned Sami's covers, exposing her muddied sheets and clothes. "Out again mistress?" Sami gave up. She sat up and nodded. "Please don't tell Father," she whispered. The maid nodded. "Yes Ma'am."
Nerd Bird
Nerd Bird

Job/hobbies : TALE House Leader

Character sheet
Name: Nerd Bird

Back to top Go down

Post by IsaacB Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:41 am

Sorry I'm new to this. I didn't know. But I hope this is allowed.

"Interesting" I say examining the body of the young girl. "She was almost gutted. Doesn't look like she even could give much of a fight or even run for that matter. Her corset was very tight." I try to put my fingers between her skin and the corset but I could only slightly.

I say this of course to my partner who is watching over me as I do my work. We are both new to being detectives to the London Police but I am senior to this partnership only because I was one day earlier to him. I go and search the surrounding area to try and find more clues.
IsaacB

Job/hobbies : Chess, archery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down