Fandom Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats the best way to kill a Griever?

3 posters

Go down

Whats the best way to kill a Griever? Empty Whats the best way to kill a Griever?

Post by Savysmarty Wed May 22, 2019 4:53 pm

Savy had a thought.
You know, in maze runner, I dont think they really ever found a way to efficiently kill grievers.
She walked over to her friends.
" hey guys, you know how there is going to be a maze runner class? well, I was thinking, we should discuss some stuff from the maze runner to get ourselves more prepared. So I came up with a topic to talk about. the topic is ' Whats the best way to kill a griever?'.
She looked at her friends.
Savysmarty
Savysmarty

Job/hobbies : Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Savanna Oliver

Back to top Go down

Whats the best way to kill a Griever? Empty Re: Whats the best way to kill a Griever?

Post by theGreatestFan02 Wed May 22, 2019 8:42 pm

(Not sure if this applies to me... but hey, this is making friends and being nerdy, I guess...)

Ray was decently educated in the world of the Maze Runner. He saw the movies, and was told some of the big differences between them and the books. It was on his to-do list to read the Maze Runner books. Newt was his favorite character.
Death Cure Spoiler:

"I don't know..." he said to Savvy. She had just walked up and asked 'What's the best way to kill a griever?'
"I mean, Thomas's first kill seemed to be pretty effective, but hard to pull off for obvious reasons." he joked.
theGreatestFan02
theGreatestFan02

Job/hobbies : MUSE House Leader, Being a jack-of-all-trades :)

Character sheet
Name: Ray Smith

Back to top Go down

Whats the best way to kill a Griever? Empty Re: Whats the best way to kill a Griever?

Post by Shleby Thu May 23, 2019 4:52 am

Shelby overheard Savvy and Ray talking about the Maze Runner series and decided to butt in.

"What if you were to bait it with something poisoned, since you can't kill it with any physical methods? They are easily tricked, and very, very motivated by food." She said, "Getting the bait could be tricky though."
Shleby
Shleby

Job/hobbies : Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down